By raising vital resources for UVA Health, you are making a real impact on someone’s life. Your support advances the groundbreaking research, clinical care, and medical and nursing education that UVA is known for. What’s more, it allows UVA to offer this level of expertise to every patient and their family who turns to us for help.
These fundraising pages will help you encourage your family and friends to support a cause you believe in. Here are a few keys to success.
- Set a goal. Setting a goal is the best way to energize your family and friends to help you succeed. Post the goal online and keep people updated on your progress. The closer you get to your goal, the more they will want to help!
- Tell your story. Fundraising is personal. Update your page and tell potential donors why you are supporting UVA Health. Post pictures, or a video, and share updates on social media.
- Make a Donation. You can jumpstart your fundraising by making your own gift. Potential donors are more likely to give when they see you have supported UVA Health first.
- Ask for Donations. Use the tools in your Participant Center to let people know about your fundraiser. Email your friends and family asking for support.
- Share! Tell your story and your fundraising progress on your social networks. Talk to people in person. Let people know why this cause is important to you and they will respond.
NOTE: Our platform allows users to have one giving page per year. If you would like to set up a second giving page, you must use a different email address for each page. You will still be able to make donations on different giving pages, or register for events. If you have questions or need help, email firstname.lastname@example.org.